B Strong BFR System
- Inflatable belts are worn around the upper portion of the arms and/or legs to safely slow the flow of blood in the limb.
- The belts are inflated to individualized pressures prescribed by the B STRONG BFR SystemTM.
- Simple, low-load exercise produces profound muscle “burn” comparable to intense anaerobic training.
- This strong fatigue triggers a natural, robust, hormonal cascade, which in turn produces hypertrophy and strength gains on par with traditional weight lifting.
- The hormones circulating in the bloodstream benefit all areas of the body that were working, not just the restricted limb(s) → the “Systemic Effect”.
- Fast setup and full body workout in <30min
- Reduce overall stress on joints without sacrificing training effectiveness Maintain strength through injury recovery
- Work out hard with minimal next day soreness (DOMS)
- Evidence based. Proven results.
- Carrying case for easy storage and transport (full system weight is 2.1lb or 1kg)
- 2 arm and 2 leg belts
- Customized hand pump up to 500mmHg
- 1 license to guidance app
Using a soft measuring tape, measure the circumference of your arm and leg where the B Strong bands will be placed.
For your arm, measure the circumference of your bicep close to where it meets the armpit. For your leg, sit down and measure the circumference of the top of your thigh.
- Size 1: 7 - 12 inches
- Size 2: 12 - 17.5 inches
- Size 3: 17.5 - 23.5 inches
- Size 4: 23.5 - 31 inches
Here Is What Customers Are Saying About Power Plate's Vibration Technology
Mark WahlbergAward Winning Actor and Director
“I've been a satisfied customer for over a decade, so I decided to get involved in spreading awareness about their game-changing products.”
Serena WilliamsU.S., Australian and Wimbledon Tennis Champion
“On tour, playing back to back matches is tough on your body. Being ready the next day is the difference between winning or losing. If I can accelerate the recovery and healing process, I have a definite advantage. With my Power Plate, I have that advantage.”
Dr Hilary JonesGP Doctor and Health Expert for The Sun on Sunday
“I have used the Power Plate machine both for fitness training and for remedial sports treatments such as shin splints, muscle stiffness, over exercise, backache and groin strain, and have been really impressed with it...I am also planning to introduce Power Plate training to my mother who suffers from osteoporosis.”
Clint EastwoodAward Winning Actor and Director
“Many things come and go in this industry but the Power Plate machine is here to stay. It is a fast and effective way to stay in shape. Power Plate is a fast and effective strength workout and I like it before a round of golf because it helps me be loose and flexible.”
Hilary SwankOscar Winner, Actress
“Grant Roberts, my trainer for Million Dollar Baby, suggested I get a Power Plate because my schedule doesn't always allow the time I would like for exercise. I love that with the Power Plate, I can get a full work out at home in next to no time. I really am impressed with the machines ability to target and recruit specific muscles and improve my flexibility at the same time. It just feels good.”
Elle MacPhersonSupermodel, 5 Cover Appearances for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue
“I love my new Power Plate. Even after only 2 weeks on Power Plate I can already see a difference in my legs and stomach. It is really working, everything seems so much firmer. I love the fact that I can see results in such as short time with such little effort!”
Power Plate® Is Used by the World’s Leading Health Practitioners
Dr. Edward Forman
Dr. Karen K Bloom
Dr. Terence Braden III
Frequently Asked Questions
One of the most common questions that we get is “Does it really work?” The answer is yes, Power Plate is used by world class athletes like Serena Williams, F1 race car drivers, PGA golfers, NFL players and everyday folks.
No, the majority of our customers are just people who suffer from chronic muscle and joint pain. Our products are designed for everyone, but as a result of the physical benefits they are increasingly popular with athletes and fitness buffs as they are often more prone to injuries.
Targeted vibration products gave multiple vibration modes ranging from a gentle shake to a strong vibration. The strong vibration is for those seeking a deeper tissue treatment. There is no reason to worry about the vibrations being too powerful as you can use the setting that you feel most comfortable with!
No, we designed them so that they are not annoyingly loud. Targeted vibration products are remarkably quiet and designed for home use.